Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Honda Safety Driving Center located?
Honda Safety Driving Center (HSDC) is situated at Km. 17 East Service Road, South Superhighway, Paranaque City
- How many hours or days will it take?
Basic Motorcycle Riding Safety Course
Motorcycle Intermediate Course
Fleet Safety Riding Clinic (2W)
Motorcycle Skills Certification
Safety Riding Seminar
Automobile Learners Safety Course
Automobile Intermediate Course
Fleet Safety Driving Clinic (4W)
Automobile Skills Certification
Safety Driving Seminar
- Is there a dress code during the training?
Learner must be in proper and decent attire when attending classroom and practical sessions. For safety reasons, high-heeled shoes and sandals are not allowed during practical training. For motorcycle students: long-sleeved shirt, long denim pants and closed shoes or boots are required.
- What is the required age of a learner?
At least 16 years old up to 50 yrs. old as long as they can present medical certificate indicating that they are physically fit to undergo practical training.
- What are the requirements needed before enrolling in HDSC?
- Must have at least a valid Student’s permit or Driver’s license
- 2 pcs of 1x1 ID pictures
- Physically fit. For 50 yrs. old above, must secure medical certificate
- For MC Learner, he must know how to ride a bicycle
- Do you have online registration, booking or payment?
One can download registration form from Honda website (http://www.hondaph.com) and email this to ‘customerservice_hsdc@hondaph. And wait for the confirmation before paying thru bank deposit. However, this will only applicable to Individual clients especially for Basic courses. Click here do download the form.
- Can learner refund his payment if he wants to?
Payments are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Do you accept enrollee without student's permit? Or an enrollee with expired license?
No, learner must secure at least a valid Student’s permit or Driver’s license before enrolment.
- What is the validity of the training?
Course enrolment has no expiration. However, if there has been a two-month gap from the last stage attended, it is compulsory for the learner to undergo a skill validation of his previous stages before allowing him to continue the training. If he failed, instructor(s) are authorized to discontinue the training session and will instruct the learner to go back to the lower stages. Moreover, they may continue the training if the learner passed the validation.